Qualified candidates will
1) Have Experience with Bluetooth, WLAN, or cellular systems and provide design and implementation of SW for specific customer needs.
2) assist customers with designing and debugging of communication transports like UART, USB and PCM.
3) be able to accurately diagnose customer system architectures and how they interoperate with our products.
4) provide design and debug support for Bluetooth upper stack SW as well as debug and integrate wireless SW in customer systems.
5) design and develop demo and proof-of-concept SW as needed as well as diagnose and properly interpret BT traces
in attempts to determine a problem source.
6) need to be comfortable Interacting with marketing,
engineering and customers to adapt Bluetooth technologies
to new platforms and solutions as well as promote company
technology at Trade shows, Conferences, Seminars as needed
[ Job Requirements ]
1) BSEE/BSCS and 5+ years of software development experience with C/C++, Java programming.
2) Must have 2+ years of experience implementing and designing Linux applications.
3) Experience in Google Android platform or BlueZ Bluetooth protocol stack for Linux.
4) Familiarity with PC and/or Cell Phone & Embedded architectures.
5) Proven experience and familiarity with debug equipment like FTS, Merlins, USB Chiefs, and Logic Analyzers and the Ability to read and understand board schematics is desired.
6) Strong hands on skills and good working knowledge of BT test and verification SW and equipment is required.
7) Experience with reading and writing C, C++ and assembly code strongly desired